I got this award from my furiend, Maggie Mae the boxer! She is such a cute girl with a wonderful personality-Thanks Maggie Mae :)
Ok, so now I must tell you seven things that you may not have known about me. Here goes:
1. I can wound a new toy withing 5 minutes of getting it (case and point-I actually JUST did it again)
2. I don't like to wear clothes-I usually just stand on the spot frozen and refuse to move for anything-but I'm VERY slowly getting over this
3. I love the water, but I don't don't like to swim-again, VERY slowly trying to get over this...
4. I LOVE to play indoor fetch and could do it for hours on end
5. I let out big puffs through my mouth when I'm agitated to let Mommy and Daddy know
6. I am an incredibly fast Puggle and everybody is always surprised to see it (I give credit to my cousin Grayce for training me since I was 9 weeks old!)
7. When another dog scares me I run and hind behind my Mommy and Daddy because deep down I'm just a big softie
And now I will pass this award to 7 of my furiends!
1. My cousins Grayce and Danger for always playing with me!
My Fellow Puggles
2. Bruschi and Ebby because they understand the power of the puggle cuteness and fear to swim
3. Oliver and Jack because we share a love the garden state
4. Preston because he looks like my brother from another mother
5. Chewy the cutest shih tzu
6. Jen and her Brown Newfies 'cause they look so fluffy and cuddly
7. BeagleBratz because I share their beagle howl :)
Enjoy & Happy Sunday!