Sunday, November 20, 2011

Lake or Pool?

So, am I in a lake? or a pool?


If you said pool, you are right! This is the same pool that you see here...
except now it's full of leaves at the bottom because it's closed for the season! We met our cousins, Grayce and Danger, there this morning for some play time and I had a blast swimming after the frisbee and ball.
I was so happy mommy was letting me stay in water that looked like this...until we got home and I got taken straight upstairs to the bathrooom...you can guess what happened next!
"but I don't want a bath!"

Owen waiting for his turn...run, Owen, run!

"Not the face, Mommy! ugh!"

"Finally done!"

"I should've hid when I had the chance..."

"I tried to tell you!"

Hope everyone had a nice-bath free- Sunday :)

7 comments:

  1. LOL! You two are too much!! I love the 'run, owen run!' Haha... Hey listen, you've heard the saying WHEN YOU WANNA PLAY > YOU GOTTA PAY! No bath for Gracie today but SOON... VERY SOON.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it always the way, you are having so much fun and someone has to go and spoil it all with a BATH!!!! Just not fair, but I bet you are sooo beautiful now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love seeing you play in the water, too bad it was yucky pool water and you ended up with a bath!

    Mack and I had a bath free Sunday for a change! It must have been your puggle vibes that helped us.

    That's the cutest picture of you peeking in the door.

    Drools and licks,
    Minnie and Mack

    ReplyDelete
  4. how cool and what a fun day ..a bath!! Oh my word mommas are nutty
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yeah....you have our sympathies...we do not like even having our faces washed. Bummer.

    Your mom needs to give you some treats!!! xoxo Chloe and LadyBug

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Maddy and Owen, Awww what a wonderful day, the water looks nice, is it cold where you live now? Was the water cold? I said river because it didnt look like a pool! It looks like fun, i love to swim but its far too cold to swim here at this time of year! Oh my godness you swim so good and to pay with the ball too, Wow it looks like you guys had a wonderful time, well ... besides the bath time! I must admit I always run away from my Mum but once I am in there I do kind of enjoy it! I like being clean and I get lots of treats! Love, Licks and Phugs Frank xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness! i cant believe you wanted to swim in that yuck water! you certainly deserved a bath after that. it was nice of you to try and warn your brother at least. at least you were clean for turkey day!

    <3
    oliver and jack

    ps mommy said to email her your address so we can send you a xmas card kag1204@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete