Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Famous Cousin!

Mommy and Daddy are back and we are so excited. We had a great time at Grandma & Grandpa's, but we are soo happy we are all home together. They brought us home stuff too and we will be posting about that soon. However, we wanted to tell everyone about our famous cousin Grayce. Our Aunt Jamie is a photographer and takes all kinds of great pictures. You can see some of her pictures on her website, including lot's of pictures of Owen and I under the pet section. She is very good at getting action shots like this one of me jumping over Grayce:


Well one day when we were all playing at the dog park, Grayce decided to act like a kangaroo and Aunt Jamie took a picture of her. That picture got posted somewhere and then someone else reposted it somewhere and then it went viral! Now they are even talking about it in the UK! Here is a video from the Graham Norton Show in which they show the picture and laugh at her. Frank do you watch this show?

Here is the website they were talking about on the show in which someone (not Aunt Jamie) posted the picture.

I hope one day I can be famous like my cousin Grayce!

11 comments:

  1. WOAH! That is super cool!

    xoxo,

    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Grayce is so excited that she is famous and sexy Ewan McGregor was laughing at her. She likes his smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That video was hilarious! What's it like to have a famous cousin? Did you get her autograph? he he he. Those are great photos and it looks like you had a great time, too.

    Drools and licks,
    Minnie and Mack

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY DOG! Thats crazy!!! I love The Graham Norton Show and watch it all the time! I saw that episode! Mum really loves Ewan so she was glued to the tele, we were all laughing at the dog photos I cant believe that the Kangaroo Dog was Grayce!!! Well thats AMAZING! I loved and laughed at her soooooo much and now that I know that she is a YOUR Famous Cousin thats even BETTER!!!! WOW! I hope we all can be famous like Grayce too! She is a gorgeous dog! I will be telling all my friends about this! Love, Licks and Hugs with tummy rubs your Friend Frank xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. BOL! That picture is hilarious!
    -Corbin

    ReplyDelete
  6. The image is really gorgeous! That's an image that was caught in action.


    Dog Fence

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so cool!! The only comparison I get is "Hey, it is that Men in Black dog!". Haha.

    Coco (and Kitty)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I want to be famous too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so cool! I want to be famous too!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to be famous too!

    could you stop by for a visit

    destructivepuppy.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete