Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Summer Fun @ Abuelas

We love Sundays in the summer.  We spend the days at Abuela's and we play and play and then we get to EAT (my favorite part of course).  Maddy chases her frisbee all over the yard and into the pool.  She tries to jump across the pool, but she always lands in the pool.  Silly puggle.

Flying Puggle!

Quite the catcher



I on the other hand try to relax in the shade or just dip my feet into the pool.  I want to make sure I don't over extert myself and hurt my tail again or be too tired that I can't enjoy the best part -- the BBQ.




Abuela is always trying to sneak us extra treats like Watermelon, tortillas or corn chips which I thoroughly enjoy of course.  But my favorite is when Mommy shares her corn with us.  Maddy eats it like a little lady-all slowly.  Not me b/c I know Mommy is going to try to take it back and give my corn to Maddy-since she makes us share!




3 comments:

  1. We give you the gold on that dive
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww you both look real good eatting that corn! I dont think I have ever had corn on the cob before, will have to give that a try for sure!
    Maddy you look excellent flying in to the pool, it looks like so much fun and what a wonderful way to cool off in the hot weather! Owen you are one clever doggy to know to stay in the shade, like you said, the best part is the food!! How is your tail now?
    Sounds like a fab time at Abuela's! Excellent photos! Keep them coming!
    Love, Licks and Hugs from Frank xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. One word: YUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!! That corn is just mouth watering. Too funny how your techniques are so different. Mom says I eat an apple very lady-like with precise and small bites. But ice cream? Stand back or you might get hurt! So your sis likes to swim huh? Maddy got some serious air on that jump.

    Kitty+Coco

    ReplyDelete