Saturday, September 25, 2010

Saturday and the Blog Hop!

Mommy and Daddy heard about this cool doggy park in Timber Creek Park that is 9 fenced in acres and decided to take us there this morning. Mommy and Daddy knew this was going to be a big test for my Foster brother, Owen, because he was going to be off leash for the first time in a big area. Well, I'm happy to report that Owen loved the park and made friends with other doggies...but sad to say that he had to be put on leash because he kept running off and getting lost on us! Now, Mommy and Daddy were glad that the entire area was fenced in, but still-9 acres is a lot of area to cover when we couldn't find Owen!


And as always...we were exhausted on the way home!
Happy Saturday Everybody and Happy Blog Hop!

12 comments:

  1. I am glad Owen did good at the park!
    Beagles are tough to keep off leash-they follow their nose everywhere...not to mention they are bit stubborn, or at least mine is:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 9 acres. Oh my word! Have lots of fun
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maddy that sounds like fun!
    Love Noodles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, looks like you all had a great time. I'm sure in time Owen will learn to behave off leash, too. Dog parks forever!!!!!!!!!

    Minnie and sometimes Mack

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Maddy,

    Dats a big dog park! I bets you could do grreat zoomies in dere!

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Maddie! Great pictures! Kirby is sooo jealous! Wish we had a dog park near us! Thanks for visiting us and we'll drop back by soon.

    www.kirbythedorkie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you guys had so much fun. If only Florida had more places for us!
    ~Baby and Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a very big dog park! It will probably just take a little time for Owen to learn to be off leash. Good Luck!! xoxo Chloe and LadyBug

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks like a blast. I'm not allowed to be off leash either, cause I tend to follow my sniffer instead of listening to my people!

    Guess what? My mom person & I have created a new blog at www.PetBlogsUnited.com.

    We'd love it if you would come over and check it out & become a member. It's a great new place for pet bloggers to find each other, and get an opportunity to be a featured blog!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow looks like you had fun Maddy! FYI you look so adorable in your eagles gear.

    Chewy

    ReplyDelete
  11. How neat! That sounds like a HUGE park! Good thing Owen didn't get too lost! BOL! I'd need to be on a leash too if I went somewhere like that..mommy always says I can't be trusted!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shiloh'n Shasta Beaglebratz here - what? Beaglez r stubborn - NO, not us 2 (mom here - stubborn with a capital S) That must b sum kinda dog park - wish our'z wuz that big (mom iz shakin'her head no). Glad u'all had a good time.

    ReplyDelete