Thursday, December 30, 2010

SNOW!

We got our first big snow of the season here in Jersey this week! I was a little uncertain about all this white stuff at first, but it's growing on me. Mommy and Daddy took us out to play in it a few times already so check us out in the snow!

Mommy, I'm not sitting in the snow, it's cold!


I love chasing my ball in the snow and Maddy, of course, still loves her frisbee


A little snow can't slow me down...


Maddy, I think you have something on your face!


What a wonderful snowy week. We hope all our furiends are getting to enjoy the snow like we have!

6 comments:

  1. We had some snow in Kentucky when we left and boy were Lincoln and I glad to come to Florida. Snow is soooo not my thing. However, you all look like you're having some major fun in it!

    Muah,

    Minnie Moo

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had some snow, too, but it's all gone now because of some warmer temps and some rain. Looks like you're having fun in the snow! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we had tons of snow too. jack and i didnt like it very much when it was really windy and coming down really hard but now that its stopped...we LOVE it. Jack especially loves to eat it and doesnt want to come inside when mommy calls him. i like when mommy throws snowballs and i go and try and find them in the snow!

    <3
    oliver and jack

    ReplyDelete
  4. No snow here, but we have rain!! :-) Love your blog. Glad we found you!

    Your new friends,

    Paige and Simba

    ReplyDelete
  5. I only like it for a little while. Ours has all melted & I hope it doesn't come back!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow...that was a lot of snow you guys got! How fun!! I miss playing in the snow!

    wags,
    Preston

    ReplyDelete