Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day Weekend Fun

This labor day weekend was a lot of fun! I spent it showing my new foster brother, Owen, some of my favorite places to go! First up was a park really close to my house where we met Aunt Jamie and she brought my good friend Delaney whom she was dog-sitting for. We had tons of fun running around!



We also took Owen to run the trails behind Grandma and Grandpa's house. Here she met my cousins Grayce and Danger for the first time :)



And last, but not least we went to Abuela's house which is always a blast! We even invited Grayce and Danger over and we all had an awesome time in the back yard!



Visit Grayce and Danger's blog for a video montage of our weekends excitement.

Owen is fitting right in with us so we hope when he gets adopted he is close enough where we can have play dates and keep having fun!

2 comments:

  1. Maddy, your new foster brother Owen is really cute! Is he your first foster brother? I hope he finds a furever home soon!!!

    Hugs and Licks, Bruschi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, he's my first foster brother and we are having a really good time together :) Mommy and Daddy were inspired by my Aunt Jamie and all the good work she does for doggies needing a home!

    ReplyDelete